The Art Of Drama Editing by Film Editing Pro (PRO Version) Free Download
A Step-By-Step Training Course for Filmmakers, Editors and Online Content Creators
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn in “The Art of Drama Editing”
- – Discover how to tell the human stories at the heart of all movies!
- – Learn how to use montages to clearly communicate your character’s emotions and personal development.
- – Explore the meaning of body language – how eyes, hands, arms and the body reveal what is in your character’s mind.
- – Hollywood strategies for ingesting and organizing media no matter what NLE you work with.
- – Smart workflows for editing that will help you drive the work rather than let the work drive you.
- – Hands-on editing workshops where you’ll ingest, organize, assemble and edit scenes with professionally shot feature dailies.
- – Practical advice to help you work quickly when the director or client is in the room with you.
- – From script to polished edit and everything in between, we’ll cover everything you need to edit amazing stories.
- – Conquer the art of cross-cutting to create emotional connections and add more interest to your movies.
- – 4 step-by-step guides for stylizing your flashback scenes, reinforcing your edit’s structure.
- – Skills and strategies that will help you to continue learning about the art of drama editing even after the course ends.
- – Fascinating insights into the production process to help you better understand the materials delivered to the editor.
- – The 5 types of montages typically used in dramatic films – everything from love scenes to training sequences.
- – Using the power of sound effects to show what your characters are thinking.
- – The best ways to output your finished film for presentation and delivery.
- – Polishing your finished edit with color grading and audio mixing.
- – Proven techniques to help pace your story, when to let a moment linger and when to draw it out.
- – How to make montages that are easy to follow by carefully crafting the music and shot choice.
- – Breakdowns of the dramatic editing techniques used in popular movies.
- – Creating smooth transitions between scenes as you assemble the edit.
- – The power-user techniques for laying out your audio tracks and mixing audio.
- – Delve inside the mind of experienced Hollywood editors as you watch them edit.
- – A thorough breakdown of the 12-stages of the hero’s journey – the foundation upon which countless stories are built.
- – Amazing visual effects techniques for combining performances from different takes.
- – The simple but effective rule that helps you to maintain spatial continuity when editing your scenes.
- – Filmmaking essentials and fundamental principles that every editor should know.
- – Learn how to arrive late and leave early to stop your edits from getting boring!
- – How to build stories and add production value with sound effects and foley.
- – Using foley and library sound effects to immerse the audience in your character’s world.
- – Learn how there is a dramatic story at the heart of almost every film.
- – Unlock the principles of dramatic film editing that will help no matter what genre you work in.
- – Cross-cutting tips that will help you quicken the pace in boring parts of your edit.
- – The techniques for breaking down dailies to facilitate quick and easy editing.
- – Powerful universal rules for understanding the underlying story structure of traditional Hollywood movies.