- 1 Nabeel Azeez – The Dirty Content Marketing Workshop
- 1.1 🧐 What you’re getting:
- 1.2 ➡️ The “what” AND the “how” – I’m going to workshop myself out of a job.
- 1.3 ➡️ Why “tone and voice” don’t exist and you can stop worrying about copywriters “getting it.”
- 1.4 ➡️ The stupid simple way to publish 100+ pieces of content per month – actually, I tell you about this right now.
Nabeel Azeez – The Dirty Content Marketing Workshop
The Dirty Content Marketing Workshop – You’ll also get the exact workflow and systems I developed to help me manage a small team–a writer, designer, and a VA–which allows me to produce a month’s worth of content in advance.
🧐 What you’re getting:
10 modules in video and audio format where I reveal every tool and technique I use for producing hundreds of pieces of content per month, for myself and my clients.
You’ll also get the exact workflow and systems I developed to help me manage a small team–a writer, designer, and a VA–which allows me to produce a month’s worth of content in advance.
When you attend the Dirty Content Marketing Workshop, you’ll discover…
➡️ The “what” AND the “how” – I’m going to workshop myself out of a job.
My retainers range from $3,000 to $10,000 per month.
When you attend the Dirty Content Marketing Workshop…
By the time I’m done with you you’ll be able to copy-paste my entire operation with a couple of Fiverr hires and a generalist VA.
Will it be as good as mine? No.
My point is you could do it if you wanted to.
I’m even going to give you…
- The editorial calendar I use to manage content marketing for clients
- The SOPs–video and written–I use to train copywriters and VAs on content production and publishing
➡️ Why “tone and voice” don’t exist and you can stop worrying about copywriters “getting it.”
When I ask my clients what they worry about when hiring copywriters, the first thing they tell me isn’t ROI, it’s “I’m worried they won’t get my voice.”
And you’re gonna hate me for saying this, but really…
If you’re a founder who writes his or her own copy, the truth is you don’t have a tone or a voice.
Most people suck at writing in general.
And even if they are good at it, they have no idea how to write with personality.
At the Dirty Content Marketing Workshop, I’ll show you the one thing I do with my clients that allows me to sound like them and never run out of things to write about.
➡️ The stupid simple way to publish 100+ pieces of content per month – actually, I tell you about this right now.
If you send an email to your list, do you also post its content on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter?
No? Why not?
What makes you think you need to create original content for every platform?
If you create 30 original pieces of content and you publish it to 5 different channels, that’s 150 pieces of content.
Here’s the thing about content, especially on social media:
1. The lifetime of a post is minutes, not even hours. Even a viral post only lives a few days. After that, it’s forgotten.
2. No one knows which post will take off. I’ve been doing this for years and I still can’t predict if a post will bomb or go viral.
3. Distribution is the real game you’re playing. The biggest mistake brands make isn’t that they don’t produce enough content, it’s that they don’t distribute the content they produce well enough.
There’s one more thing you need to know…
And that’s how to repurpose content in different formats so that it performs well on every platform.
While you can just copy-paste a piece of content everywhere, and this is totally fine to set a baseline of content marketing for your business…
What works well on email and Facebook doesn’t necessarily work well on Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.