Daniel Throssell – Market Detective
Market Detective is my original, five-step, graded system for doing market research on any freelance copywriting job.
Market Detective is a course on research. And while I show you how to turn your research into sales copy, and show you me doing it, it is NOT a ‘how-to-write-a-sales-page’ course.
This course is designed primarily for copywriters. Not for marketers, or business owners, or entrepreneurs. If you are one of these people, purchase at your own risk.
Once you finish this course you will know with crystal clarity:
- How to ONLY do the minimum research necessary on any job, while still writing good copy (so you aren’t spending 10 hours researching a webpage you’re earning $200 for)
- WHICH tools to use for your research on any given job (and which you can safely ignore)
- The EXACT questions to ask your client when starting the job (so you don’t look like an idiot later)
- Step-by-step instructions for what to do when you “can’t find anything good online”
And, you’ll also discover …
- EXACTLY when to stop your research!
Okay, a few more things you’ll know once you finish Market Detective…
- How to know when you’ve found your market’s true, deepest pain (the one that makes them BUY)
- How to avoid being ‘tricked’ by misleading feedback — and even judo-flip it into sales copy on the spot (I show a live video of how to do this exact thing)
- When you DON’T have to call people to do research (and, IF you do actually need to — which is much rarer than you think — how to do it and what to say)
And … which is probably MOST exciting of all …
- HOW to do every step of your research!
In short, you will have the confidence to turn in your copy on any freelance copywriting job KNOWING that it’s good — AND that the client will like it.
Sale Page: https://persuasivepage.com/market-detective/