Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop
THE AI COPYWRITING WORKSHOP – Discover how to use ChatGPT and GPT-4 for researching, brainstorming, drafting, writing, and optimizing ads, emails, landing pages, sales pages, upsell pages, and more.
Session #1: Research, Offer Creation & Big Ideas
- How to research, profile, and analyze your market and customers with AI.
- How to perform competitor analysis and research to uncover hidden opportunities you can use.
- How to develop, improve, and enhance your products/services with the help of AI.
- Finding big ideas, unique mechanisms, and content for education-based marketing, and more. With the right process (that I’m sharing), you’ll have an endless stream of fresh ideas that turn into any copy.
- The workflow, process, and tools that are best used for researching, offer creation, and Big Ideas.
Session #2: Ads, Emails, Landing Pages, and Short-Form Copy
- How to outline, ideate, brainstorm, and draft 50-100 ads for any ad network.
- How to outline, draft, and write any kind of email—newsletter, promotion, lead nurture, launch emails, sales emails… ANY email. (And yes, you’ll be able to turn “robot speak” into a personal voice and tone that works for what you’re selling).
- How to develop stories, find angles, create hooks, infinite subject lines, compelling opening lines, and effective body copy.
- How to generate 100s of fascination bullets (for landing pages, emails, ads).
- How to write short-form landing pages (and the best page templates I’ve used for clients—you can use any AI text generator to fill in the sections).
- The workflow, process, and tools that are best used for writing short-form copy. Your job will be to act as a ‘Copy Chief’ with final creative and persuasive direction.
Session #3: Sales Pages, VSLs, Upsells, and Checkout Flows
- How to develop Big Ideas, Unique Mechanisms, Product/Service, Leads, Headlines, Subheadlines, Closes, and everything that goes into a sales page.
- How to outline, brainstorm, and write a first (and second) draft of a Sales Page or VSL, for any product or service.
- How to outline and write Checkout Pages and Upsells that flow naturally from your sales page.
- How to quickly generate unique headline decks and leads, in just a few minutes, that you can use for testing variants against any control.
- How to translate any of the 100+ Sales Page Templates that exist into structure, prompts, and re-prompts that an AI text generator can actually use.
- How to develop your own library of future-proof prompts (even prompts that are ‘negative’, which tools like chatGPT is refusing to answer if not expressed correctly) that you can use over and over again, regardless of what product or service you write for.
- The workflow, process, and tools that are best used for writing long-form copy. It’s like you have a very smart and very fast junior copywriter at your fingertips.
- How to integrate various AI tools into your process and workflow, so you know what tools are best for your workflow, processes, and the kind of copy you’re writing.
- How to research your customer, market, and competitors. This will help you cut down time spent researching without sacrificing the quality of what you find.
- How to develop, modify, and improve your product or service. You’ll examine what you sell from every possible angle and find not only new ways to promote what you sell, but also how you can make everything deliver better results and outcomes for your customers.
- How to find and create big ideas, hooks, stories, angles, unique mechanisms, and education-based marketing content you can use for any promotion, sales page, funnel, lead generation campaign.
- How to write 20, 50, even 100+ ads with unique angles and hooks, in minutes instead of days.
- How to write endless emails with interesting subject lines, opening lines that draw readers in, and persuades with effective body copy.
- How to generate new ideas, angles, and uncover hidden hooks with a process that builds on prompts you use and the output you get back.
- How to write short-form copy like ads, video scripts, emails, advertorials, and landing pages.
- How to write long-form copy like sales pages, including checkout and upsell pages.
- Future-proof your prompts. Discover how to develop your own prompts at will, no matter what happens to existing tools or whatever new tools are released.