William Bronchick – Small Apartment Investing
Learn How to Buy Small Apartments and Generate a Lifetime of Cash Flow
A prosperous retirement won’t happen until you do something about it! Just look around you. Most Americans are retiring with a median income of only $23,000 a year. Can you imagine retiring on that? Social Security is the biggest “Ponzi” scheme ever invented, and for those of us between the ages of 25 and 55, we need to face the fact that the government will not support our retirement. It is up to you and me to stand up and TAKE CONTROL OF OUR FUTURE!
The question I have for you is: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT FOR YOURSELF?
But, It’s Hard to Find Good Apartment Deals in My Market
Do you have to buy deals in your own market? Absolutely not. Of course, when you are getting your feet wet, you may want to invest locally. But that assumes you live in a city that is currently favorable to the apartment investor. If not, going out of town(so to speak) will be the way to go. If you have a computer with an Internet connection, you can do deals out of town.
Another thing. When you find the right type of seller, it’s almost like taking candy from a baby. Take the investor who has been managing his own property and is moving out of town because of a job change. He will be most receptive to almost any flexible offer you might make.
But Isn’t Managing Apartments a Big Hassle?
It would be if you were managing it. But you won’t be. You simply turn that task over to a professional management company. Let THEM worry about clogged toilets and the other headaches involved with landlording. I show you how to choose the right management company… and the reports you absolutely must have from them so you don’t get ripped off. I show you how to let the property pay the management company, not you to run the property.
Insider secret: You can make out like a bandit on properties that have a positive cashflow, but that don’t have 100% occupancy. When you take over and increase the occupancy, you increase the value of your project. More importantly though, you increase the monthly cash flow that goes into your pocket.
Another insider secret: Don’t make the mistake of going into a project that depends on massive property appreciation in order for you to make a profit. Any project you invest in must already have a healthy positive cash flow. From there, you can do any number of things (I elaborate in the course what those things are) to increase the amount of money the property generates each month.
What Makes This Program So Different?
Ok, fair question. First, I am actually DOING real estate investing, and have thousands of transactions under my belt. Most of the so-called “experts” have done few deals or haven’t done a deal in recent history, so their advice is outdated or ineffective.
Second, this is a Real “Meat and Potatoes” program. This is not a “teaser”, but real, solid, practical information. There’s no “B.S.” (“bait and switch” or “big sales pitch”). You will learn the specific mechanics of buying and running small apartments. You will get a detailed workbook explaining all of the legal and tax angles. You will learn how to negotiate and engineer the deals. The forms alone would cost you $1,000 or more if prepared by an attorney (assuming you could even find one knowledgeable enough to understand these concepts!).
- How an easy $20.00 rent raise can raise the value of your property by one million dollars
- How to easily find motivated sellers
- Find super deals anywhere in the country via this “insider” website
- Use this simple checklist to do your due diligence on any deal you encounter
- How to do “no money down” deals
- How one deal can set you up for life
- Let your tenants pay the management company, not you
- A secret way to tie up a deal, then make out like a bandit
- How to analyze a deal in 7 minutes or less
- Magic questions to ask during negotiations that can put thousands of dollars in your pocket
- What properties to avoid like the plague
- A clever way to make money without even owning a property
- The 3 numbers you must know when analyzing a property
- The ideal apartment class that will generate the most money
- How to use other people’s money (OPM) to put cash in your pocket
- How to get free help from local experts
- Critical contract clauses that can put thousands in your pocket
- The contract terms that enable you to dramatically cut down your monthly expenses
- How to get the seller to provide a needed down payment
- How to never, ever pay taxes on your real estate, even when you sell
- and so much much more…