Mason Pastro – 6 Figures Split Test Expert
6 Figures Split Test Expert – BREAKTHROUGH NEW SYSTEM REVEALS A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS NO ONE ELSE IS TALKING ABOUT
HERE’S EXACTLY WHAT WE DO
- We find a business with an existing website that’s already selling something and getting traffic. (Much easier than building something from a blank page, hoping it converts!)
- We find minor tweakswe can make that we are pretty sure will improve the conversion rate (which just means the % of people who buy the offer on the page). Each tweak is something we add, change, or remove from the page.
- We set up a simple split testto make sure our tweak raises the conversion rate. If it does, we make that change permanent. If it doesn’t, we leave it the way it was. (Not every test will be a winner. But if you follow our system, you’ll have way more winners than losers.)
What most people do to try to improve their conversions is make a bunch of changes they think will work, then hope for the best. If conversions go up, they don’t know what helped and what didn’t. That’s why we always test our tweaks one at a time, keeping the winners and dropping the losers. So overall conversion keeps going up.
LITTLE TWEAKS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
Many of the tweaks we make are very minor, like changing or adding a word or two, moving something from one part of the page to another, or changing the color of something. You would be amazed to see just how small some of these winning tweaks are.
You’re probably wondering what these tweaks are and how to know which ones to test. We’ve got you covered here, too. We’ll show you some of the common ones to look for. More importantly, we’ll show you two different ways to use simple software to show you what to test… because we can’t possibly make a list that would cover every website out there.
The results of winning tests multiply each other. If one test doubles conversion, then another test on another element also doubles it, making both changes will quadruple sales (2 x 2 = 4).
Not every test will be a home run, but little wins multiply each other, and when a bigger one comes along, BOOM!
IS THIS FOR YOU?
Like any business, this is not for everyone. You do need to get some clients and deliver results. We show you exactly how to do that. It’s one of the easier businesses to start (especially with our guidance), and the amount of competition right now is VERY low. In a couple years, people will wish they had gotten into this back in 2022.
Here’s who this business is ideal for:
- Frustrated freelancerstired of chasing small, low-paying gigs. Imagine having a client who pays you thousands of dollars, month after month.
- People who aren’t techies and don’t want to have to master complicated software, build fancy websites, or spend months creating a product that might not even sell
- Agency ownerswho’d like to add another service to offer to their clients. If you run an ad agency, copywriting service, funnel-building agency, etc., this is an ideal offer to add to your menu of services. It will let you leverage the skills you already have, keep your clients around longer by helping them more, and command higher fees by helping them make a lot more revenue.
- Anyone who’s been hearing about agencies and thought about starting one, but isn’t sure what to offer or doesn’t yet have a skill to offer. This is one of the easier ones to learn, certainly easier than mastering Facebook ads or website development – and hardly anyoneis offering it. (And if you want, once you get some clients you can build a team to do most of the process for you. Or you can decide to do it yourself.)
- Anyone who wants to add another stream of incometo protect themselves in this turbulent economy. Massive layoffs have started. Now is a great time to set yourself up just in case. Even if your job is secure, couldn’t you use some extra income? What if this ends up making you more with less stress than you currently have? This can be a side gig or a full-time business- that’s up to you.