Elise Darma – On Video
5 SHORT-FORM VIDEO IDEAS ADAPTED TO BUSINESS, DELIVERED WEEKLY
Each idea comes with:
- A breakdown of what the concept or trend is
- A guide on how you can adapt the concept to your Coaching, Services or Product-based business
- Any links you need to recreate the trend for your business
- Example videos so you can see what the overall concept looks like
And all ideas come delivered to you in a way that you’ll actually use, including:
- Email format (so that you can read your weekly email and start creating right away)
- Portal access (so that you can sign into your private portal anytime and access up to 3 months’ worth of ideas)
- Calendar format (so you can schedule the ideas directly into your calendar tool of choice)
- Asana format (so that you can import the weekly ideas into your Instagram Production project in Asana)
5 CAPTION TEMPLATES PAIRED WITH EACH VIDEO IDEA, DELIVERED WEEKLY
While your short-form video gets the views, your caption is what drives the engagement, leads and keeps people on your post longer (and hint: the algorithm loves this).
Each video idea comes paired with a caption template that’s written specifically to increase your visibility, engagement, leads or sales.
This is what you call a major timesaver with ROI to boot!
A DONE-FOR-YOU INSTAGRAM PRODUCTION BOARD FOR ASANA
Installed in your free Asana account in just seconds, you’ll import my entire system of how my team and I create Instagram content on a consistent basis – with ease. (If you’re new to Asana as a project management tool, don’t worry – I’ll walk you through it.)
You’ll get access to my exact workflow, processes and checklists that keep my content production organized and efficient.
Plus, this same system can be replicated for all your content arms (as we do to keep our 7-figure business churning).
BRAND NEW: TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR BOTH TIKTOK AND REELS
As a member of On Video, your first vital step is to get up to speed with the TikTok and Reels apps.
Whether you’re brand new to short-form video creation or need to see how “the pros” are doing it, inside, you’ll get snappy how-to video demos on how to film in the apps, edit, add music, add timed text, and use super handy effects like the Green Screen effect.
(And yes, these are updated and refreshed as the apps evolve!)