What Is Sold Out Courses?
Sold Out Courses is an online course made by Dan Henry that teaches you how to create a digital marketing agency managing ads for local businesses, and how to get paid to do it.
He has systemized his sales, customer intake, and client fulfillment processes, and teaches you his way of managing his client load in his marketing agency.
Dan decided to launch a course to get rid of his $250,000 in debt.
The course covered how to be successful with Facebook ads and disclosed methods he was using to run ads for his clients.
The course was very successful and still earns him millions of dollars because of his Sold Out Courses method.
In his course, Sold Out Courses, Dan teaches how you can use his method to sell courses.
To summarize his Sold Out Courses method, you would:
- Sell group coaching
- Deliver coaching calls and observe
- Record coaching sessions and Refine your curriculum based on the student’s concerns
- Create the course based on the coaching program
- Create an evergreen webinar that covers objections and questions prospects might have
- Sell the course
Using Dan’s method, you wouldn’t spend alot of time on product development without an established audience ready to buy.
Who Is Dan Henry?
I hadn’t heard about Dan Henry prior to his ads, so it’s likely, you may not have heard about him either. Here’s a few facts about Dan Henry:
- ・He’s a college drop out
- ・He struggled with online business for 7 years
- ・He says he built a Multimillion dollar online business in 1 year
- ・He is the founder of getclients.com
- ・He says he’s a Family man
- ・He Started making a decent income with done-for-you marketing work
- ・He got a letter from the IRS that he owed $250,000 in back taxes from a night club he previously owned
- ・He decided to create a course sharing a Facebook Ads strategy that was working for his clients
- ・The course did amazingly well, he paid off his debt, and now teaches others to create marketing agencies and to create online courses
Who Sold Out Courses Is For
- ・I definitely recommend this course to anyone who already has at least a little bit of experience with online teaching, or in-person teaching.
- ・Personally, before enrolling in this course, I already had experience teaching courses on Udemy.
- ・Now these are very different types of courses; The courses on Udemy are considered low-ticket courses. Now what Sold Out Courses focuses on are high-ticket courses.
- ・These generally start around $100-$1000.
- ・With the help of Sold Out Courses, I was able to put together my first high-ticket course.
WHAT’S INSIDE THIS COURSE?
- M0L1. Intro.mp4 (358.8 MB)
- M0L2. The Real Definition of Knowledge.mp4 (214.6 MB)
- M0L3. Where To Start- How to approach the online Course Business.mp4 (246.6 MB)
- M0L4. If You Can’t Sell It You Cant Teach It.mp4 (98.8 MB)
- M0L5. Beta Coaching.mp4 (59.4 MB)
- M0L6. The Pages Required To Sell a Course.mp4 (148.2 MB)
- M0L7. How I Made 2 Million in 12 Months.mp4 (92.4 MB)
- M0L8. The 4 Phases of Success.mp4 (78.2 MB)
- M0L9. The Success Chain.mp4 (66.1 MB)
- M0L10. Q&A.mp4 (673.9 MB)
- M1L1. 3 Triats of a Good Idea.mp4 (275.7 MB)
- M1L2. The Free Training Survey.mp4 (278.0 MB)
- M1L3. 3 Ways to Get People into Your Free Training Survey.mp4 (335.8 MB)
- M1L4. Outlining the Selling Format.mp4 (294.0 MB)
- M1L5. How to Outline Your Course To Make People Beg to Get In.mp4 (267.4 MB)
- M1L6. The Name- How to Name Your Course Using the Same Formula That Got Every President Elected.mp4 (98.8 MB)
- M1L7. How to Price Your Course.mp4 (180.0 MB)
- M1L8. Q & A.mp4 (1.07 GB)
- M1L9. Shanda Trofe – Transcendent Publishing.mp4 (437.8 MB)
- M2L1. The 3 Phases of Building an Audience.mp4 (169.2 MB)
- M2L2. How to Create a Greate Free Offer That Entices Them to Opt-in.mp4 (351.2 MB)
- M2L3. Things You Need to Deliver Your Free Offer.mp4 (66.3 MB)
- M2L4. What is a Break Even Offer & What Is Its Purpose.mp4 (215.9 MB)
- M2L5. The Community – How to Create a Raving Fanbase Waiting to Buy.mp4 (281.0 MB)
- M2L6. Your Introductory Email Sequence.mp4 (299.6 MB)
- M2L7. The Super Simple Facebook Ad Strategy for Building Your Audience.mp4 (774.7 MB)
- M2L8. Q&A.mp4 (625.6 MB)
- M3L1. How to Set Attainable Milestones so Your Students Find Value & Success.mp4 (685.5 MB)
- M3L2. How Tto Lay out Your Modules & Lessons From Your Outline.mp4 (49.5 MB)
- M3L3. The Super Simple Course Lesson Template.mp4 (130.2 MB)
- M3L4. How to Use WorkSheets To Lower Your Refund Rate.mp4 (121.2 MB)
- M3L5. Why Your Beta Coaching Group Is So Important & How to Leverage It to Make Sure Your Course Is Awesome.mp4 (39.7 MB)
- M3L6. How To Get People In Your Beta Group.mp4 (195.1 MB)
- M3L7. How to Run Your Beta Coaching Program.mp4 (102.5 MB)
- M3L8. How to Transform Your Coaching Into a Course.mp4 (59.4 MB)
- M3L9. How to Easily Get Perfect Testimonials From Students Fast Even if They’re Too Busy To Give You One.mp4 (288.8 MB)
- M3L10. Q&A.mp4 (429.7 MB)
- M4L1. Live Launch Formula.mp4 (269.8 MB)
- M4L2. How To Create Webinar Slides That Sell.mp4 (1.09 GB)
- M4L3. How To Write a Great Pre and Post Webinar Sequence.mp4 (121.9 MB)
- M4L4. How to Leverage a Private Facebook Group for More Sales & Result.mp4 (102.6 MB)
- M4L5. Post Purchase Sequence.mp4 (50.6 MB)
- M4L6. Webinar Text Reminders.mp4 (45.8 MB)
- M4L7. Facebook Ad Strategies for Webinars.mp4 (352.6 MB)
- M4L8. Q&A.mp4 (257.7 MB)
- M4L9. How to Broadcast a Live Webinar without Expensive Software.mp4 (113.3 MB)
- M5L1. The Process of Automating a Course Start to Finish.mp4 (433.6 MB)
- M5L2. How to Setup an Evergreen Email Sequence.mp4 (720.0 MB)
- M5L3. How to Automatically Open and Close a Course.mp4 (301.6 MB)
- M5L4. How to Create an Evergreen Webinar Funnel.mp4 (64.2 MB)
- M5L5. How to Double Your Revenue with The Waiting List Hack.mp4 (224.1 MB)
- Sold_Out_Courses_Worksheets.pdf (326 KB)
- Super Sweet Tricks of the Trade.mp4 (220.6 MB)
- How to Improve Your Course Sales that Didn’t buy Survey.mp4 (213.0 MB)
- Advanced Abandoned Cart Strategies.mp4 (201.5 MB)
- How Molly Keyser Hit 7 Figures with a Super Niche Course.mp4 (1.30 GB)