Chris Do – Stylescapes
- 1 OVERVIEW
- 1.1 Tired of getting asked for too many changes to your work?
- 1.2 Sick of not feeling confident when you design for clients?
- 1.3 The problem lies in your creative process.
- 1.4 Build a reference library to easily source imagery from
- 1.5 Design beautiful Stylescapes that get client buy-in
- 1.6 Learn how to critique your own work like Chris Do
- 1.7 Learn how to present Stylescapes to your clients
- 2 WHAT’S INSIDE THIS COURSE
Tired of getting asked for too many changes to your work?
We’ve all been there: that feeling of being caught in an endless cycle of revisions with a “nightmare client” It happens to the best of us. But this isn’t a hopeless situation: with a few simple tweaks to your process, you can avoid the change-order spin cycle.
Sick of not feeling confident when you design for clients?
Showing your work for the first time to a new client can be nerve-wracking. Especially if you have missed the mark for past clients. Imagine what it would be like to know exactly what your clients wanted. How confident would you feel?
The problem lies in your creative process.
In order to produce predictably successful projects, you need to have a well-curated and repeatable process. And most likely, your process is missing something vital. A gap between the creative brief and the design work.
Build a reference library to easily source imagery from
If you’ve been in the creative field long enough, you know how difficult it can be to source inspiration for a project. In several video lessons, Chris walks you through his approach to building deep resource libraries. You’ll learn how to quickly curate and save imagery from multiple sources.
Design beautiful Stylescapes that get client buy-in
Stylescapes are not your average moodboards. There is a science to this composition that lends itself to incredible presentations. By focusing on The Three C’s—Curation, Composition, and Consistency—you will be able to craft a stylescape that inspires your next steps and allows your client to collaborate at an early stage.
Learn how to critique your own work like Chris Do
Ever wonder what it would be like to have Chris Do as your Creative Director? Want to know how he critiques work? You’ll get all that and more with several student critique recordings. Chris will help you identify how to improve your stylescapes before the presentation.
Learn how to present Stylescapes to your clients
One of the most important parts of the stylescape process is the presentation. Crafting a narrative around your work will help your clients understand and remember what they see. Chris not only explains how to do this, but also shares real-world video recordings of him presenting to clients. You’ll also get to watch other students present their work and get critiqued by Chris.
WHAT’S INSIDE THIS COURSE
- 00. Welcome! (29.9 MB)
- 01. Stylescape Course (749.7 MB)
- 02. Stylescape Design from Scratch Documented Process (206.1 MB)
- 03. Critiquing Your Stylescapes (850.9 MB)
- 04. Presenting Your Stylescape – Watch Chris! (276.3 MB)
- 05. Critiquing Your Stylescape Presentation (895.1 MB)
- 06. Stylescape Workbook (23.2 MB)
- 07. Photoshop Tips _ Tricks (188.4 MB)
- 08. Bonus (11.6 MB)